Thursday, November 4, 2010

My life plus 1

Whats up fam! Its ya boy KLYRIK!
Just wanted to stop in and see what I can mustard up. Well my wife is pregnant and today we found out what gender our baby is. If you've seen me lately you will notice the definition of the pecs and biceps and notice all the weapons that I am possessing. My car looks like T.I's game room closet that was supposed to have the dvd's in em but held ak's, silencers, and grenade launchers. As you probably guessed, Yes Klyrik is having a girl!! I can see the purple and pink confetti in the air...yay! The lord blessed us with a child and she happens to be a girl so now the lord shall bless me with the strength to protect and provide for her.
So I am happy, my wife is happy, the whole familia is happy. I don't know what else to say right now so Ill go workout again to get ready for my baby girl! So Im signing off from my short blog but this wont be the last that you will hear about my daughter.
I love the lord, love my family, love music, and life!
80sUP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment